NCLEX RN Review
Copyright 2006- 2011 Center for Nurse Education and
NCLEX RN REVIEW
Online (Recorded) Review
NCLEX® RN Online Access of Frye's NCLEX RN Review
Review Fee: $395
Any time, Any day, and Unlimited Access to an actual
classroom review that was previously recorded until you
pass the Board.
(Includes review materials and practice exams on a CD that
will be mailed by priority mail)
Live Online Review Features:
1. Join a live review without traveling expense. Just log into your computer with Internet
connection and click the link that will be sent to your e-mail and enter your password. The link is
with the subject line " NCLEX Review scheduled on (date you are registered)".
2. Participate in the classroom activities.
3. Send questions for answering.
4. Access to class recordings for 30 days. So if you missed a class, you can retrieve the review
class at your convenience.
5. Study materials will be provided and it will be mailed to you. Please register at least one week
before the class starts.
6. Review Fee: $495
Live Online or Live Classroom or Class Recordings Course Fee: $495
WHAT DO YOU EXPECT AFTER REGISTRATION:
1. We will mail your course study materials by priority mail.
2. Approximately 2 days before the class starts, you will get an e-mail on the link and password
to the online class.
1. You will get a confirmation e-mail with information on the location address and direction about
one week before the class starts.
2. Study Materials will be given in class.
1. We will mail your review materials by priority mail.
2. Link and password will be e-mailed.
AREAS COVERED DURING THE REVIEW Online and Classroom
Dr. Frye has helped thousands of students become licensed professionals and he can help you
too. His review focuses on what you need to know to pass the most challenging examination of
your career. The following is just some of the information and processes you will learn to during
Test Taking Strategies
Understanding the nursing process
Review of nursing areas
Learn how the NCLEX® is written and who writes it
State Board quality model examinations with rationales and
Hundreds of Frye’s Famous Bullet Formatted Tips on Delegation, Prioritizations,
Intercultural Nursing, Nursing Process, Alternative Nursing, Administrative Nursing, and more!
ADDITIONAL MATERIALS YOU WILL RECEIVE DURING THE LIVE REVIEW
• All the review materials which contain Frye’s famous bulleted tips that are packed with
information you need to know to pass the examination;
• A Review of the Test Plan used by the National Council of State Board;
• Test taking strategies that work; and
• Practice Exams on CD.
If you attend the entire review live class and take the Boards within six months, we guarantee
that you will pass or your next review with us is FREE. You must submit proof of result. It is
important that you send us a copy of your test results within 14 days of receiving it in order to
preserve the guarantee. You can either attend live online or classroom. You must take the
review again within 6 months of notifying us of your failure. Dr. Frye may evaluate your result so
you will be successful the next time. It is valid for one time use only. If you chose classroom, it
will be on a space available basis.
LIVE REVIEW ONLY:
Advanced registration and full payment required.
2 or more: less $20 each
5-10: less $35 per person.
11-20: less $50 per person
21 or more: less $75 per person.
Group registration must identify members of the group.
No discount honored for those registering at the door.
We offer group and school discounts, and also arrange for Dr. Frye to conduct the review at your
location with a minimum number of participants.
Please call for details.
1. There is a $50.00 nonrefundable registration fee for the live "classroom"review UNLESS registered with any
discount, so any payments are nonrefundable.
2. Full payment are nonrefundable if cancelling within 2 days of the scheduled date for "Classroom Review".
3. For NCLEX Review Online, if the course materials has been mailed, the full amount is nonrefundable.
4. To cancel, please write a letter specifying the review you would like to cancel. Fax the letter to (714) 828-
3738 or mail it to our office.
5. Any study materials such as the NCLEX Home Study Course with Audio CD, and NCLEX Recording are non
6. Center for Nurse Education & Training reserves the right to cancel a class and provide a full refund to
7. Participant subsequently registering for another review will receive credit for any nonrefundable fee you